The Woodhouse Day Spa-Zionsville & Fishers LocationLocation: Zionsville, IN
Job Title: Nail Technician
Hours: 35 Hours Full Time
Want to work at America’s best day spa? Ready to do what you love?
Prepared to make a difference in people’s lives?
Come meet The Woodhouse Day Spas, voted America’s best day spa in 2012 and 2013 by American Spa Magazine! At The Woodhouse, we value our team members and strive for excellence with every guest experience.
Share with us your unique talents and professionalism and in return, we will train you in “The Woodhouse Way” providing you with the tools, knowledge, and intention that will help you deliver the best guest experience each and every time. We are a company that recognizes, rewards and celebrates with you along the way—as you excel and grow in your talents, opportunity will follow you.
The Woodhouse Day Spa is the leader in affordable luxury. The willingness to serve and the ability to deliver are the core of our company’s mantra. We are seeking passion filled, enthusiastic individuals driven by intention and guided by excellence to join our team today. Want to be more than just a number --then you should consider joining the Woodhouse Family today!
Our nail technicians... Are all about healthy hands and feet and at first appear quiet, but if anyone is ever curious about what color nails Sarah Jessica or Sandy Bullock wore to the Oscars, we all know who to ask.
More specifically, our dashing nail technician:
• Performs exemplary services based on our award winning protocols
• Fully prepares each and every treatment based on our treatment criteria
• Explains the benefits of the services performed and makes fabulous home care
• Is an avid menu reader and cross sells other Woodhouse services and products
• Has a trendy professional license meaning it’s current and registered in IN!
• Is a steward of the Woodhouse brand making sure all treatment areas are prepared to the
• Strives to receive additional continuing education to stay on top of the game!
Woodhouse Perks include:
o Competitive Hourly Pay and Incentive programs
o Paid vacations
o Generous discounts and opportunities to enjoy services and products o “The Woodhouse Way” paid training program
o Working in a new start of the art facility
o Ongoing training opportunities on the Woodhouse University.
Plus Health Benefits
If you feel you are ready to join our award winning Woodhouse team, please email your resume to: The Woodhouse Day Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is a drug free workplace.